We are adding Okeechobee, Florida to our training calendar for many of our course and training offerings.
Range qualifications take place at Continental Shooting Center in Stuart, Florida. Call, email or text for information and scheduling.
Concealed weapons, 4-Hr. G License Re-qualification, CPR/AED certification courses are ongoing. See calendar above for courses or call, text or email us for an upcoming class.
- Mobile Shooting Simulator Trailer: We can bring the training to you! Host the ultimate party! We do bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthday parties, work parties, community and organization events, fairs, gun shows, and much more. Our instructor can certify your group in concealed weapons or CPR/AED at your location! Discount group packages are available. You will not find this type of training available anywhere else. We are state of the art and this is the most realistic true to life training you can get. The simulator trains you to react quickly to threats and to shoot accurately. This simulator is for all ages from kids on up. It is completely safe! No projectiles! No live ammo! State of the art realistic blowback guns that recoil and allow magazine change outs just like their shooting cousins. They are the same weight and have the same trigger pull strength and are made by manufacturers like Glock, Sig Sauer, Springfield, Barretta, Smith and Wesson and more.
- Concealed Weapons / Firearms Safety Course: Mobile scenario based/concealed weapons training unit quotes are available by emailing your location, date and number of participants to us. Learn all about Florida concealed weapons laws and firearms safety. The state of the art infrared/scenario based training system helps trainees learn how to handle firearms safely and hone their shooting skills while the system shows exact shot placement and time. The guns used in the simulator are blowback Glock, HK and Barretta infrared guns where you change magazines and slides cycle just like real guns. Carry your new skills over to the shooting range and practice in live fire exercises.
- 4-Hour G License annual requalification course: This course consists of classroom, laser training and live fire range qualification. Bring a box of ammo and a holster or duty belt for your firearm.
- 28-Hour G License Training Course: This course meets all of the state requirements for you to obtain your armed security officer "G" License.
- CPR/AED Training: Our instructor is AHA certified as an instructor and training can be at your place of business or organization or in our new classroom located at 2400 SE Veteran's Memorial Parkway, Suite 202, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952. Call us for group rates.
- Advanced Concealed Weapons Training and Life Saving: This course will help you improve your weapons marksmanship and tactics and will include CPR/First Aid/AED certification to help you save lives. This course is fun and informative and all inclusive.
- Tax Lien / Tax Deed Investing Training: John has been investing in tax liens and deeds for years and will teach you how to earn 18+% interest on your investments. You can also pick up property for minimal investments. Learn to navigate the process in this extremely motivating course.
We have a mobile training unit that can bring CPR/AED or Concealed Carry training to your location to train your group.
Click "Register Button" above or Call
(772) 267-3996 to enroll.
View details of each class below.